Thursday, December 01, 2005

Broken...

It´s funny, but it happens that I bought a swiss swatch watch (it has rythm) last year, 6 months later the belt that holds it got broken, by that time I was already in Colombia..., so I went to an authorized swatch dealer, they told me that what happened to my belt was a factory issue, however they won´t replace the belt, instead they could give me a 105 disscount, yeah sure..., I´ll buy it and then come back again in 6 months and do the same over and over !! no thanks I said !
I asked then for a stainless steel belt, they didn´t have it by that moment, so they told me that they would arrive in a week, one week later nothing, one month later nothing, two months later and nothing..., six months later and nothing !! one year and finally it´s here..., funny though that I bought a watch, used it for 6 months, then wasn´t able to use it for a year and now I have to pay 30% of the watch price for the belt ! That´s not aceptable I said, plus that I´ll send a letter to the company...., it´s not the big deal..., but companies should have a little bit of respect for their customers !!! My watch was being drepeciated and I wasn´t even using it !! jajajaja, I just wanted to use the word "depreciated"..., anyway that´s funny, happens all the time everywhere......

No comments: