Friday, December 16, 2005

No Distorsion was a complete KAOS !!

Jajajaja, this was very coool !!!
Played paintball on wednesday with my folks against the No Distorsion and KAOS miniteca, it was just a mess, I mean, no distorsion ended like a complete KAOS !! we just painted them so much that at the end they looked like painters !!!
I was out of the paintball wars since 1 month and a half, so I tought that I was going to be eliminated pretty easy..., well, I was wrong on that, I didn´t receive not even one shot...., awesome!
I just got a cold on wednesday also after playing, I have no idea why..., at the office some people has it, and we´re with AC the hole day, so all the we´re breathing the same air !! that definetively sucks, because if somebody has something, it´s almost granted that another somebody is going to get it... TOO BAD!!

Today is the christmas party here at DDB, I´m not sure if I´m going or not to stay..., honestly just want to rest...

Yesterday saw "War of 2 worlds" directed by Steven Spilberg (not so sure about how to write his lastname), I liked that movie very much..., specially the end...., what killed the aliens...., the bacteria that causes the common cold to humans.... The message was pretty clear.
What I liked most, is that in the movie they don´t talk about the ideology of the aliens, only the consequences of it which in this case is translated into the extermination of the human kind.

No comments: