Monday, December 19, 2005

Energy Level: Pretty low..

After going to carambolas, I always end up feeling completely drained of energy.
Carambolas is a very very poor neighborhood where we are working with a program called "La Caja del Amor", basically what we do is that we collect boxes full of groceries, toys, clothes, and food and give them to the people who live there... Yesterday was the big day, after a couple of months gathering boxes we gave them away. It was so nice to see that people very very happy receiving their box, and giving as many "thank´s" as they could to everybody!

Playing with the kids there was also awesome..., spent some money buying ice creams for them..., they were very happy because of that !!

As I was saying at the begining, I just feel like if I gave all of my energy away to those people and those kids, that´s why I feel completely depleted of it.....

I just feel so lucky to be who I´m, to have a family, to have a house, a car, an education, food for every day that I open my eyes, but at the same time I feel bad for them. I think and I think and I can´t find not even one logic reason of why I have what I have and those kind´s and those people don´t have anything ! It´s something that´s not fair ! So my question is WHY ! just why ! and again, can´t find not even one reason....

To finish this post..., it´s great the feeling after helping them, even though if there´s no energy to enjoy it.

No comments: