Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Drinking some Grog !

Grog was a beverage that dates from a lot of centuries ago..., and was often drank by the pirates...., it was of a green color, I´m not that sure if it was glowing or not, however those who know tell that it used to taste as hell.....



Well, yesterday I was drinking grog.., jajjaja, well, actually it wasn´t grog, it was only beer but I wanted to call it today "grog"...... I was there with juanma and sebastian ochoa, a friend that´s doing a traineesheep in the US (miami to be more precise), it was such a good time with them...., we drank 2 "yardas" ??? I don´t know the correct name for that, but just imagine a huge glass, very thin, but very tall, like 1,5 mts........, anyway, we drank 2 of those together and at the end we were somehow a little bit drank thanks to that.. We spoke about everything..., and when I say everything is everything........
Good times to remember......

No comments: