Wednesday, November 16, 2005

An Inconsistency of my coherent inconsistences.

What´s the definition for happiness ??? Some people say that happiness is when you have everything, then when you have everything you realize that it doesn´t make you happy, others say that you find happiness in love, and then when you are in love you also realize that you´re not happy, others say that when you have your family you´re happy, and it´s like a endless chain of things that should make you happy but that in the end that´s not and that won´t never make you happy because happiness is something that doesn´t exist, is an utophy, something like perfection which in case you didn´t know also doens´t exist...... Life is so complicated..., sometimes I just imagine what life used to be centuries ago....., living just like another animal.., and advanced one though but keeping things simple....... Technology is a bless in a lot of fields yes..., I´m very deep in it also..., but somehow it makes life soooo much more complicated.., so much more globalized.., sooooo much faster......, it´s like a wave that somehow it´s going to end in something that nobody expects... I saw this movie animatrix.., and I think that that´s exactly the way how the world is going to end..., or maybe not end..., but how it´s going to be in the future..

There are days like today for me where I question myself about everything..., and honestly I like that in a way but not in another one...., it´s weird...., that´s what I call an "inconsitency of my coherent inconsistences"..

I´ll better go to sleep.....

No comments: