Friday, November 11, 2005

I was going 2005...but...

Well, yesterday I was installing Vs.net 2005, I was just so excited, BUT happens that the beta version that I did install was expired already, so my boss told me today that he´s going to bring me the Beta 2, which should be ok until jan 16 when I will get a full copy of vs.net 2005 with our MSDN subscription..., groovy !!

Today came to my mind the idea of get into the gym again.., I´m just feeling soooo rusty..., and I can´t let that happen..., so probably I´ll start next week, not so sure of it already but it´s something that my body is asking me for..

New OS is like a new life...., well, those who are involved deeply with computers know what I mean........., it´s like starting again from zero ! no errors, no problems at all, but they should be arriving soon...., you know.., the usual trash...

My thesis is doing OK, I need to focus on it during this long weekend....., so this won´t be a FWS weekend (Those letters stand´s for Free-Work-Styudy).

No comments: