Thursday, November 11, 2004

Status = Hibernating

Ok, I know that I do like the cold weather..., BUT NOT THIS !!!! This is most than Cold.., I would say.., it's a "Freezing Cold".., that's why I decided to switch my status from Active to Hibernating, starting from now on until the day I leave...
Days are getting pretty short, full of clouds and fog all the time......, trees are getting without any leaf, the streets are getting more empty each day...., peoples mood start changing.., you can tell.
My decisions now from where to go doesn't depend anymore on who's going, which place, what kind of music, what kind of liquor, etc, etc, etc.., instead they're being depending on how much distance I will have to travel and/or walk in this freezing weather to get there.
For example, I just got to basel last tuesday morning.., my fridge is almost empty.., and I haven't gone to the supermarket because the weather is extremely cold..., adding that I have to bike.., I'm not so sure if i'll be able to make it. Today I'm gonna try, because if I don't I would just and simple die of hunger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually if it is so cloudly it's warmer than having no clouds (for a Colombian that sounds crazy, I know). Here we got -3° yesterday and if you see there are no clouds and the mornings are so cold. When there are lots of clouds the warm of the day in the city stay in the evenings trapped by the thick clouds, which makes the mornings "warmer". Damn, I should study physics, I'm a genius.

The so-called "Louis"

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I can send you by mail some Dönner!!! heheh.