Monday, November 22, 2004

Making some plans...

Talking today with the "Citizen Dildo" and "Maya", both friends from Colombia, I invited them to come to my place, in order to spend the 24th of december together, and also do some traveling later on, we were thinking about going to Rome, that would be nice, I haven't been there already.., and I have seen very cool pics of that city. We're thinking on renting a car, or going by train...., I have to check out the prices for the trains.., because the current system of the Swiss Railway Home page doesn't give me the price for the ticket when I'm going to travel outside of the country...., that's bad.., so I will have to go to the SBB railway station, and talk to an agent and tell him/her what I'm looking for in order to get the price.
In the other Hand, we're thinking on maybe cooking a Turkey for that day...., I've never cooked one in my life, neither I do know how to do it, but I'm sure that the web is pretty full of receipes telling me how to do it, step-by-step... I also hope to don't have to face the same kind of problems that Katie Holmes got involved in the movie "Pieces of April" while she was cooking it for the thanks giving day.
I have spent all my life the 24th of december with my parents and my family, what is really good..., I'm going to miss'em too much this year..............

Right now I'm listening a 143MB session that I downloaded from paul van dyk..., that DJ is just the best.
I'm kind of sad at the same time because DJ Tiësto played this last weekend on my city....., "I came to Europe looking for him without knowing that he was looking for me" ..., that's my favorite DJ... Bob (Julian), one of my friends told me that the party was just great....., specially when he played the song "Silence" ... people went crazy with it.
At the same time, I can't complain..., I've been in cool partys here also..., The Zurich Street Parade that was just incredible, Paul Van Dyk featuring his new production "Vandit" also in Zürich in the Techno park was also amazing................ Conclusion: I Can't Complain.

Plans for this weekend broke up a little bit..., love problems involved...(can't say too much here, because it can compromise the hapiness and stability of third parties), BUT as always..., nothing that can't be fixed and/or replaced.... (By the way., this Paul Van Dyk Mix is just great). I'm just waiting for confirmation on the plans..., who's coming in the end, from which day until which day...... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.



No comments: