Monday, November 22, 2004

Choosing Asignatures...

Finally, I decided which asignatures I'm going to view the next semester when I get back to Colombia...
They are:

ST075 SISTEMAS OPERATIVOS
ST104 METODOS CUANTITATIVOS 1
EC055 ECONOMIA GENERAL
HL165 AXIOLOGIA Y CONTEMPORANEIDAD
ST130 DES. DE SOFTWARE EDUCATIVO

I've heard that "Sistemas Operativos" is a hard asignature..., BUT from now on.., I'm going to make with myself the pact that I'm going to WIN it no matter what.
For "Métodos Cuantitativos" I've heard that it's not difficult, I'm starting to enjoy economics, thats why I think that "Economia General" won't be a major problem, as usual some useless asignatures like "Axiologia y Contemporaneidad" that the only thing that they does is drain time and energy, and the last but not less important "Desarrollo de Software Educativo" which I think is interesting (It's from the diversification line that I chose which is "Software Development").

No comments: