Thursday, November 11, 2004

Home sweet Home (Basel)

Being traveling throughout Germany and Holland was awesome.
Seeing again old friends from school, town and city was the best..., definetively there's nothing like being with Columnbians !!! We had a very cool time !
I want to express my gratefulness to my friend "Luis" (when said by german people it sounds like louis, that was funny) who gave me asilum at his place in Köln.... where we did a webcam "striptease" (The word is in quotes cuz it wasn't a real one..., just teasing) to a scandinavian girls without seeing them while talking on the phone..., that was very funny also.... Lot of fun Louis.
I would call Amsterdam "La ciudad de la Lujuria"..., don't take me wrong..., BUT a lot of things that are forbidden in the real world are allowed up there.., what is good for some people..., personally I didn't take any advantage not even from the hookers (It was like buying meat, they were showing themselves on a 3 x 3 square meters room where you can see them throughout a crystal and if you liked her, she would open a door and let you in.... the rest is up to your wallet and/or imagination, I was kind of impressed.), not even from the pot.
When I was coming back I got to know 3 swiss girls on the train that were coming also from Amsterdam.., and while we were talking they said "The good girls go to heaven, the bad ones go to Amsterdaaaaaaaaaam", Yeah right...!!! I don't think that taking drugs and having sex as a madman will give you some kind of stability.., actually.., they were very twisted and immature to be 20 years old. This is what leads me to talk about my "Stability" Theory (I'll write about this later on).

From Left to Right: Esteban, Andres, Mario.
Location: Munich, Olympic Area 1976.
PD: Andres was grabbing my ass, that's why the spontaneous laugh.

No comments: