Saturday, November 20, 2004

Confussion...........

Confussion, that's the main feeling right now. Getting closer each day to the finish line of this chapter of my life in Switzerland bring a lot of things to my head. I feel good because it has been a very good experience with a totally different culture, learned tons of things from it, experimented another way of work, another situations that I didn't face before, got to know new things, places, ways of life, new friends, and specially more of myself. Also, I'm very happy because I'm going to see all of my family again, because I'm going to see YOU, my friends...., the university, the student life, to be able to talk in spanish again ( I never thought that I was going to miss the spanish the way I'm missing it...., However, I'm writing all of this in English, because I have some friends that doesn't speak spanish and want to read my blog...).

In the other hand.., I know that I'm going to miss this, to miss the perfection of this country (which is not the best, but it doesn't mean that i'm not going to miss it), I'm going to miss all this landscapes, the silence of the cities, the quiet people, the fact that wherever you go you won't find queues, the loneliness of everything and everywhere, also that when you go by the streets the cars stop to give you the way....., the fact that when I'm in the streets and people is talking in swiss german I don't understand absolutely nothing This and much more things that have made my life here in Switzerland....

Is now, 2 months before I leave, that I realize how different our cultures are........, how has changed and grown this guy that arrove here 10 months ago, how big but at the same time how small the world is, BUT the most important thing is that I'm happy to get back to my City.

No comments: