Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Plain days..

Long time ago without posting something interesting.. These last days have been just sooo bussy , full of work and work and work.
I need to finish writing my thesis to give it on the first week of october, and to be honest I´ve been kind of lazy with the written document.., it´s just so boring to write how you did it and how you did aproach it...., and putting nice things just to make it look good..., I mean.., what´s the use of that.., what´s the use of a well formed set of words if they don´t look deep into the product that´s what they should be looking at !
I can´t wait just to give that document away and finally close that chapter of my life.
Yesterday I came with the idea of camping in "El Peñol", long time ago without doing it, and that place is just perfect! I like it very much... In the meantime I don´t have dates or anything at all, just the idea... brilliant !!!

No comments: