Monday, September 25, 2006

Click !

Yesterday I went to see this movie with Adam Sandler called "Click", it was just so funny, I laughed just so much..., and I was amazed by the interesting message that the movie has..
It happens that Sandler gets a remote controller that allows him to do whatever he wants with his life, he can pause, forward and rewind it.... The bad thing about the remote is that it "learns" the user preferences, so if for example he start to skip all the fights with his wife, in the future he won´t have to do it, the remote will do it automatically for him and while it´s forwarding he enters in a kind of "autopilot" mode.... The guy is living the rat´s race, working just soo hard to get a promotion, so he starts forwarding things until he gets it, and he thinks that he´s life is perfect, then everything starts to forward automatically having as a result that he´s not able to enjoy anything at all...., he can´t have a fight with his wife or boss because the remote will forward it, same with the cars bottlenecks...., so sudenly he´s old and he´s dying, he has lost his wife and didn´t live all the exciting things of his life. The message was pretty clear to me.., has ever happened to you that you would like to forward your life until certain point ? Well, in my case I have ! Sometimes I don´t enjoy things as I should because I´m thinking on the future or willing to be somewhere else.... and I can continue listing things here all the afternoon... Life it´s about the "little things", about the details...., and that´what Sandler realize when he wakes up and finds out that he got another chance...
I highly recommend this movie...., normally I don´t like comedy movies, but this one was splendid.

No comments: