Thursday, September 07, 2006

Memoirs of a Geisha

This is the new book that I started reading a few days ago and I´m liking it just so much that I can´t sto reading it at nights.
I´m in the middle of it and I´m just amazed how fast I´ve read all of that pages.
The story is just amazing.., the only bad thing is that the chapters are quite big, and I don´t like when I´ve to stop in the middle of one. I liked very much the way the Dan Brown used to write.., keeping 2 or 3 parallel stories at the same time, being one chapter dedicated to one storie and so on.., and the best thing is that each chapter ranges from 1 to 5 pages at most, so it´s quite confortable to read because you don´t have to do it for long periods of time, of course that when you start reading you can´t stop, or at least that´s what happens when I´m reading a book.., I just enjoy them so much.

No comments: