Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sitting on my desk..

Well, today I was supoused to upload Alcoa to the NYC servers by 5:00PM, the thing is that the international channel I guess was very crawded so the upload was taking years to get done..., and I had 5:00 PM class at the university (Metodos 2)..., so I decided to let my local server doing the job for me.., slow but doing it....., I went to class......

It´s now 10:00PM and I just checked the Alcoa server and only a part of it was there...., who knows what happened..., anyway it´s not the big deal.., it´s a 156MB file..., and using a T1 connection that´s not a problem.., so well, now I´m sitting on my desk at home doing the upload which is going quite fast.., then I need to uncompress the file and install it.., sounds easy, huh ?

Vpn´s are just and simple a great invention....., right now I can say that I have a hugeeeee bridge of lan´s connected between them while I work throughout VPN´s........., that´s amazing.., work locally from the distance.

Well, what else can I say...... Oh, now I remembered that I was going to post some NYC pictures.., so I´m just going to download them from my digi and post´em here.



This is a "casual" picture.., it´s just so funny. Esteban appears looking like in a casual picture, the thing is that is not casual at all, he´s simulating it to look like it is casual.., so funny.., with the liberty statue in the distance...., and holding a delicious capuchino.....

Groovy, now the file is up, so I better start deploying it !

No comments: