Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sitting in the airport..

Well, right now I´m just sitting here in the JoseMa Airport at Rionegro waiting to catch my flight to NYC at 6:00PM.
The hotel is already booked, it´ll be "Jazz on the Park", which is very close to central park. Llet´s see ow it looks like..
Estimated arrival time is 12:00AM. Lot´s of people here waiting in this room..., and while I see them I ask myself what´s the purpose of their travel, what are they going to do, who are they going to see, will they be happy to leave the country ? Will they be sad ? Will they be running away ? Are they going to see they beloved ones ? Business ??
The plane is being filled up with lot´s of baggage, it´s just so incredible that these machines can fly with all of this weight..., I think that this is one thing that always will be amazing me forever....
We just bought a present for the guy that we´re going to meet (Bruce), it´s not the big deal, but we bought him a nice mug plus some "Chocolatinas JET".

That´s all for now...., anyway I´ll be posting later..

No comments: