Wednesday, October 19, 2005

After All....

Well, after a lot of hard work, long nights, some partying and some turism I came back from NYC to Colombia..... I´m just amazed of this city..., the world converges and diverges to and from there, that´s where the real business are, where stuff happens........, where decisions are made, where things definetively happens..

Working there was amazing, very intelligent and hard working people where each of them has it´s very own style, all of them were very friendly and helpfull, and the best things it that the work atmosphere was gorgeous, this because each part of the team had a lot of knowledge on the area where he or she was.
I won´t never forget this equation that I read on wired magazine:

Best Technology + Best Conditions + Best People = Best Results.


And that´s what I found there......., that´s why I want to be there, and I will be there.

It was just so cool to play some xbox if you just got tired of coding or something else, get relaxed and then start again.....

I want to put some pictures here, I didn´t take so much thuogh, sadly I haven´t downloaded them from my Digi, and the thing is that I always put here that I will post them later and I never do, will I do it this time ??? Wont I ??? Hell no !!! I have to !!!!

That was for work...
For party, went with Pica, Brendan and Andrea to Crobar, Ferry Corsten was there, and it was amazing...., one of the things that I always enjoy and try to do is when I go to another country do some partying in local disco´s, and NY was not the exception..... Stayed there until morning, so wasted next day but it was worth it..., people there was very friendly...., overall the partying experience was exceptional.

For Tourism,
Went to Ground Zero and I was so fucking impressed with that "HOLE", each time that I was seeing arround I couldn´t avoid to imagine what people could felt being there, how many people died there, how many people lost their loved ones...., It´s a huge hole in the middle of buildings..., I felt a freezing silence there.., it´s a scary view.

Well, that´s all for now..., have to get back to work and I hope to post pic´s this time...

No comments: