Monday, October 31, 2005

Almost in the other side..

Today I received my last grade for Economics Enginnering which I thought was going to be very very bad...., well, I guess I was wrong, I got a 4,6 which puts me somehow on the other side.
I feel much more relaxed now to face the final exams.....

On saturday went to a party near by Girardota in a farm.., the place was very cool, the funny thing is that 2 years ago I was spending a weekend in that farm with my parents ( we did rent it) and I said: It will be so cool to have a party here. The DJ was in the middle of the pool, the sound and lights were awesome, my friend Richie played there and was amazing..., the bad things were the Dj´s that followed him, because the music lost a lot of rythm and from my point of view did throw the party to the floor.. taking live again with another DJ at 5AM (I was sleeping in my car by that time) so overall I can say that the place was very cool but the party wasn´t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¡Qué temporada!
Roberto Iza Valdeshistoria de colombia