Friday, October 08, 2004

I have a stalker, and that is freaking me out !

The story began maybe 7 months ago, I was just starting my life here in Basel, and one day I went down stairs (in my apartment) to pick up my bike. What a sourprise, I met with a 60 - 65 years old laddy with a dog, so I say "Hello", and then she replied yelling at me that if I was going to stay in Switzerland I will have to speak Swiss German, she was very mad, but I dont know why. The things remained like that, and I use to hang out a lot with a guys that have a computer store on the first floor of the building (The crazy lady lives in a house in the backyard), and each time we saw her we started to bother her, I was angry with this lady.
One day, that was in summer (July) the lady was in the backyard and I was looking throught the windows, then this guys started yielling something to her, and finally I told her "loca" (That word means crazy in english). For my sourprise, she replied to me in Spanish. I was really curious in knowing why this lady was speaking spanish, so I started talking to her and she told me in 15 minutes almost all her life story. Her father was swiss, and her mother from Peru (I'm not so sure about this part), so she used to live in LA (Read it as Latin America) for some years, that's how she learn to speak spanish (Bingo!). Anyway, to make ths story shorter, we never spoke again..., and the next incident was a bottle of champaign plus a glass in the door of my friends store (Obviously for me). I took it and saw that the cork didn't have the seal, so I was scared that she would have put something on it to poison me or whatsoever. I threw it to the toilet......... I didn't reply nothing to her.
The next week, I got a bottle of "Whisky Johny Walker Red Label", but this time it was properly sealed (It's already on my flat....) and with the next letter:

(In the Envelope)
Para mi querido Sexymen el Colombiano.

(In the Letter)
29.09.2004
Querido Amor, Siempre pienso en ti, donde estoy te veo delante de mi. Hasta ahora no tuvimos la oportunidad de conocernos de mas cerca.Ya sabes que tengo el perro, y tengo mucho que hacer en casa.No me puedes escribir el dia que podamos salir como ya te dije, no aqui ! Quiero estar la noche toda (sin tus amigos) "contigo" abrasada fuerte, sintiendo tu cuerpo abrazados bien fuertes no solo 5 minutos la nocha toda !Te amo abrazo fuerte de Veronique !

Shortly after this letter she sent me another present that was a scarf and a pair of globbes, and they weren't new.. They smelled like hell..., so I threw them again to the trashcan.

Now I'm freaked out..., she sent me today a piece of paper, full of condoms and says:

"Para los maricones el Colombiano you are fire y Amigos ! Lo pueden usar, lo necesitan. Tu Amor Veronique de todo corazon".

I conclude that she's definetively crazy, and somehow that kind of things scare me and a LOT, because you never know what kind of things this people is able to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to panic you, dude, but that's hell scaring... man call the police to get rid of that girl, I don't know... and you know what, don't drink that whiskey, THROW IT AWAY for God's sake!

Anonymous said...

FYI, here is the letter: http://img22.exs.cx/img22/4021/carta_vieja_loca.jpgYou should have called the police already...