Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bye Bye Croatia..

I was going to Croatia on thursday of last week with Dinko and 2 girls more (the 3 of them from Croatia) and after 10 hours of being in a car, we arrove to the slovenian border Between Italy and Slovenia if course...., it happens that it is part of the European Union but it's not a Schengen State already, SO to go across the country I was supossed to have a visa for it, which I didn't have by that time.... Holy crap............, what next ? Calm down my friends.., we wen't then to Italy again and drove to a city by the sea called "Trieste", so the 2 girls droped us there (Dinko and me of course) at 5:30 PM to try to get a visa the next morning. Obviously we couldn't because we only found a consulate, and what we were needing was an embassy.
We slept in a crappy Hostel, it looked more like this motels of "mala muerte", but anyway..., the next day I didn't even take a shower because of the status of the bathroom... However, we found out that it wasn't going to be possible to get a visa, so Dinko took a train back to Croatia, and I took a train first to Venezia, then to Milano, then to Chiasso, then to Lugano, and then finally to Basel. Got home very late in the night....

No comments: