Monday, October 04, 2004

The Circus !

It's been 8 or more years since the last time I went to the Circus ! A place full of charm, magic and numbers; people making their best to make us have a good moment.
So I went to the circus the last friday night with a couple friends, I felt like a kid again..., just watching and being amazed with all of this people doing their tricks, jumps and I can tell that the circus somehow have evolved..., there's no clowns, instead the main character was Charles Chapplin, and in the meantime when the middle ring was being prepared for another number I was entertained by MIB (Man In Black) with lanterns, higlithing people like if they were looking for somebody.
My conclusion is that's good to be a KID again, its ok to laugh, to have a good moment...., to feel for a while that all that charm of the circus is like the magic.

No comments: