Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Germany and the Netherlands..

After reading the 98 emails that were waiting for me on my inbox, I'm being able to plan a little bit the travel that I'll be performing this friday with Vero Henao, a very good friend that is doing one semester of her university in Belgium. First we'll go to Karlsruhe where Andres Poveda, another friend from Colombia that is doing the same as Vero, and meet there, shortly after that, we'll go to Münich, then Berlin, later on Cologne where I'll meet my friend "Lufer" (Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy) and have some drinks and party with him; I'll say bye to Vero, she will get back to Belgium and then I'll continue climbing the continent until the Netherlands, more particularly until Amsterdam, where I'll spend 2 days... then I'll get back to my beloved Basel.
That sounds like a plan Boy..., but please ! First check your visas !!! Jejeje, I already did..., I'll only have to go throughout Schengen Zone.., so I'm expecting NO PROBLEMS this time.

End of transmission.

No comments: