Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time has passed..

Well, a lot of time has passed since my last post.
I received my passport 2 days ago, now with a brand new multiple B1/B2 entrey visa for USA., cool.

University it´s ok, studying quite a bit, la caja del amor is also ok, I bought the domain on tuesday (www.lacajadelamor.com), also got response from Todo 1 to put their virtual pay button, so everything these days is on track.., some problems at home I hope we can fix that as soon as possible.

Yesterday I received 10,000 paintballs, I started selling them today and I´ve sold 3,500 already, in case your´re interested the price is $70 each.
I also was looking for machinery to produce this things, but it looks sooo expensive (US 100,000 aproximately).., anyway i´ll continue searching..

Yesterday met with a girl from Minessota called Angela, she´s a friend of a friend that´s living in Bogota who´s moving soon to Medellin. We went for a beer and after that directly home, I was sooo tired.

My trip to NYC hasn´t been scheduled already...., first we need to finish this project, but I think that it will be between the 20th of sept and the 30 of it.
I think I´ll write an email to my friend Brendan to see if he´s going to be there or not.. Hey Buddy, if you´re reading this.., did you manage to get the position in London?.

Well Well, have to get back to my stuff, I´ll be posting often..

-Esteban

No comments: