Saturday, September 24, 2005

Finally the weekend comes...

Well, finally the weekend..
YEsterday party at work beacause of the "Amor y Amistad" day..., did had a good time..., and something very funny did hapen to me.., I'll post the pic´s later on....., it was just sooooo funny, because usually I go to work and I bring my own lunch in a Bob Sponja "Lonchera" (Don´t know the word in english for it, but in case that you don´t know what a lonchera is, it is the case where the kids bring lunch everyday to school)..., so yesterday I went to buy some energetic´s drinks at 3:30 with pica because we were sooo tired.., when I arrove I didn´t see my Lonchera, and somebody told me that nacho took it.., so I went to his office and took his mobile as a hostage (He didn´t realize that I took it until very late)..., a couple of minutes later an email was sent to all the company saying that my lonchera was kidnaped, of course, the idea of this email was to shown to everybody on the company that I was carrying a kid´s lonchera everyday..., that was funny tough.. Later on, at 11:30 on the middle of the party my lonchera appeared, so a lot of people was laughing at me..., however it was funny.

That´s all for know.., right now I'm going to watch a movie and eat pop-corns with my mom.

No comments: