Sunday, February 13, 2005

Hey Kai and Paola I did dream with you both.

This is the extrangest thing that I've dream in the last weeks.
You both know Kai and Paola that I don't know you, we spoke on the phone and a couple of times by email.
I knew that Kai was here in Medellin for a short period of time while I was away.., so we didn't have the oportunities to meet because when I arrove Kai was just leaving to her country.., However, I dreamt that Kai was here in Medellin, because Paola died (I can't remeber exactly how...). Can't remember too much details.., but this is the first time that I dream with people that I've only seen in pictures and not in the real life.

I Extracted the next pharagraph from a book that tends to interpret the dreams called "Enciclopedia de los sueños":
"¿Es posible que asi como nos enfermamos para expresar con el cuerpo nuestras frustraciones profundas, tambiém busquemos la muerte para expresar un radical desencanto de la vida? Y en tal caso, ¿que función tiene el instinto de conservación?"

No comments: