Sunday, February 06, 2005

A cool weekend...

On saturday, after doing some Operative Systems workshops Velez invited me to his farm with his girlfriend to spend the rest of the weekend and get relaxed. I invited Naty, and we left at 9:00 PM directly to his farm. We arrove there after 45 mins, maybe 1 hour, because it was raining..., however everything was perfect. His farm is by the airport, being more precise I think that the zone is called "El Tablazo". I remember that I went to his farm 1 year ago, and when we arrove there I realize that didn´t recognize anything...., so I asked him if they rebuild something or made any change to it, but then he told me that this one was the other house (I´ve never been to this house before) that was located on the top of a small hill.



After eating a yummy Mega Dominno´s pizza, we started to play some Rummi-Q, of course Naty won..., she´s a very good player, I didn´t win not even one match..........., anyway that wasn´t the big deal. After acouple of rounds (Again, I didn´t win) we decided to play Risk. That game was very awesome, but I was quite tired though so I didn´t pay too much atention to it. I got erased from the map on the first place (what a looser !!!), being the looser gave me the oportunity to cook for everybody on sunday (that was the penalty) and a kind of "food-slave".... I enjoyed it because I made with Velez a very cool lunch called "sanduches gratinados con papitas a la francesa", it tasted like heaven !!!!! We got some good words from the girls !! I have to admit it velez, we understand pretty well each other when we work togheter as a team.
After that great lunch we took a shower and got back to Medellin.

Right now I´m finishing a stupid work of an asignature called "Axiologia", quite boring I have to admit..., but now it's done.., time to go to bed I guess.

No comments: