Friday, October 27, 2006

Long Night..

I thought that today was going to be a long night full of work, but I finished much faster that what I thought on a begining !
Some days has passed since my last post, but lately I've been just so busy with so many things going on here...., one of them, very exciting is that I'm going to Salt Lake City, I wonder why the name of it.... on the 28 of November until the 7th of December... The reason of the trip is work of course, but at the same time is good to change the work environment, see new people, talk a different language..., see different skyes.. and do some site seeing... There´s a place that I want to go and thats the "Salt Flats" whic are the salt planes where speed records are broken.., it´s such a weird landscape...
Last week went to Erick Morillo's party and it was awesome... On the 10th of novemeber Carl Cox is coming, I'm not sure if I´m going already...., need to gather the crew and then we´ll decide.
I guess that´s all for the momento !

Chao Pescado. (jajajajaja, that was funny.., if you read this then that was funny !!!)

No comments: