Wednesday, October 18, 2006

+2 - 1 = 1

Balance......, I would say that's my favorite word....., try to keep it above 0 and you will be fine....
Today I received 2 notices, one which is pretty good..., something that I was expecting long time ago, and a bad one that I was also expecting..., and that gets me angry with myself. I saw it coming and didn't do anything at all.... But at the same time I like the feeling of that bad notice.., it´s like an inner energy that came up from nowhere, but at the same time it is something that I don't like at all but helps me to get over it. It´s like a molotov cocktail of feelings..., kind of difficult to understand, isn't it ? I can't even decrypt it myself...
Emotions...emotions...emotions..., sooo good.. but at the same time soooo bad...



ONE CHAIN LESS...
Close the chapter and move on..

No comments: