Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Some Action...

I ordered today a Kingman Spyder Rodeo Paintball.., looks like somebody is going to have plenty of fun..., it will be here by the 23th of this month......., and right now I'm just sitting in the front of my computer with a small cold coding in C++ and trying to finish this huge project before friday.., to be honest I'm not so sure if we´re going to be able to make it, and is not that I lost my faith on it, just that sometimes you've to be realistic and see the situation in the way it is..., almost everybody that I've talk with in the last couple of days is in the same situation with this project....what the hell........
The weather here in Medellin is changing like the mood of the girls....., not pretty much, heh ?

1 comment:

Bretto said...

I went back to yoga. Superman is there again and she is hotter than last year!!! You missed out dude