Sunday, April 17, 2005

Shooting the stress out !!!

Today I went to play Paintball with a couple of friends..., one of them was Juanma who did fall into a big ant-nest., I´m not sure if he got bitten or not..., but that was funny...., we definetively had an amazing time in La cola del Zorro paintball field. We were 9, 5 in one team, and the remaining 4 in the other one. We kicked their ass....., and I was amazingly un-shoot, until the last minute where I decided to expose myself completely..., that´s how I got shot twice in my leg with blue paintballs (You can check that out in my camo and of course the blood in my right leg.)



However, the main objective was achieved..., to take the strees out of my body. Honestly speaking I can´t wait to get my new paintball gun, because the ones that we got today in the field were not good at all.

Changing a little bit of topic, we couldn't finish the Operative Systems project which is scheduled for tomorrow...., thats sad..., a lot of effort and energy to just see that we were't able to finish it. What the hell...., nobody did anyway.

I better go to sleep.., tomorrow is going to be a veryyyyyyy long day.

No comments: