Thursday, March 24, 2005

Confussion...., common denominator some times.

I feel that there's a huge empty space right now into my soul......, I think that I know what it is, the point is that is something that I can't have or I should not have, or if I do the pain would be much bigger than the satisfaction or the temporary happiness..., so here is where I ask to my inner soul..., what's better.., a few moments even days of happiness and then weeks of sadness and pain?? Or if it's better some weeks or even months of tranquility paying the price of being away from that thing???

In the other hand I'm here in my farm right now.., it's very cold and there's "cucarrones" everywhere.., to be more precise "cucarrones marceños", they're a kind of flying animals that appear in huge amounts only in this month of the year.., that's why their name.

Maybe a couple of friends will come by later to have some drinks and the usual stuff.

I was trying to play neverwinter nights a few minutes ago, but definetively that game is too complicated right now for me....., I prefer world of warcraft.., lot's of RPG but not too much reading inside it opposite to Neverwinter.....

Sistemas operativos project is on hold for these days.., getting some rest is a good idea.., but I have to start coding another project that I'm developing for myself...., not to emotive today.

No comments: