Thursday, March 17, 2005

Building the empire...

I just want to remember this day March 17 of 2005, the day when I did realize how I have achieved all of the goals that I've set in my hole life and realize that I'm starting to build my own and huge empire, something that I saw very far away from my life a few months ago... I'm fully packed of ideas, most of them are starting to work, I'll better say that I'm aligning them..., and that process is something that takes a huge amount of time and energy, and the best thing is that it's fullfilling my life right now. I would like to write a book about it..., should I start now ? I dont know.., maybe I'll create a blog for it.., that would be cool.., and an interesting way of describe things.., it would be a kind of modern diary..
Today I also can say that the hundreds of variables that my life used to have before I left are starting to make a little bit of sense again.., each day I manage to put one in its correct place again, with a little bit of deviation in some cases, and the meaning of that is the experience.., cuz if it was the same, would it make any sense ???? .., this gives me as a result a better understanding of everything (thanks for that time!!, TIME, I've to say that you're my allied this days....).

No comments: