Monday, August 30, 2004

Back to Lugano

Lugano...., if I were able at the beginning to choose a city where I would liked to do my trainesheep, it would have been Lugano..., what a wonderfull city.
The lake its just great, the arquitecture very nice and different, and the people are more friendly.
I left Basel on thursday night, and arrove there at 11PM; stayed at Jakup's place, the OCP of LC Lugano..., you're great man !! We had a party that day, smoked some narguila (it was my first time and was great.., really relaxing by the way). The next day, we just chilled out..., too much drinks.... jejee.
In the night we went to a local bar, a little bit of fun, I was really tired, also the others, so we went early to bed that day.
On saturday morning Jakup and I went to Bellinzona, to Valentina's place, were I ate a really ITALIAN pasta, made by real italians..., it was really good to eat with her family..., also i was missing mine. Later on, we went to Locarno, also really nice, and after that Jakup invited me to his place, were we had a real ARABIC food with his family (He's from Siria), also with his parents..., that was great.
I left that day at 19:23 , arriving at Basel at 23:23, really tired, but it worthed !!!!



No comments: