Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Student ?? No more !!

Starting from tomorrow at 2:00PM (-5:00 GMT) I won't be any longer a student.., instead I'll be an engineer.
Tomorrow is my graduation !!! I'm just so happy about it !! It's just a big achievement in my life, something that I have dedicated plenty of time, nights, weekends, suffering, joy, smiles, laughs, hard work, hard study, uncertainty, feelings, emotions, experiences.... I could stand here writing for all night long and describing all what I invested, enjoyed and lived there..., but my conclusion is a huge thanks to my parents for giving me the chance to study, something that I enjoyed and appreciate more than anything.., just THANKS mom and dad if you read this someday.., even if I think that you won't !! I dedicate this graduation to you both !

If you want to see my graduation online you can do it in this url: http://envivo.eafit.edu.co (I just got 2 invitations by the way..., sad because I wanted my sisters to be able to go).


No comments: