Friday, September 24, 2004

I had to Change...

I was really happy with my Blog at Aiesec, but the main issue or point that made me look for another blog is that most of the time the servers were down, so I wasn't able to post, and also a few people reported me that my site was constantly down and very slow. That's why, now I'm starting this brand new Blog powered by Google. Lately, I can say that I'm a Google Fan. I've gmail (Since June 2004) which is very good (Thanks for the advertisement), I've got "Picassa" that's a software that works as a kind of album for the digital pictures.., very cool by the way.., I highly recommend you to download it if you have tons of pictures and want a good tool to view and organize them.
And today I read that Google is developing a web browser, which will include gmail, blogger software, the search engine and also another bunch of things. They're developing too a small operative system based only in searching....., I read "Wired".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you dude !!